Design and creation of innovative multipurpose high-speed transport platform of new generation
In alignment to the transport policy of our country, as well as the solution of existing contemporary problems of shipbuilding industry in General (the lack of a competitive Navy, high age threshold in operation of marine transport vessels, high threshold of moral and physical deterioration of enterprises, obsolete technical and design decisions, the lack of domestic capacities to meet the demand in heavy-tonnage vessel, etc.) JSC “R.E. Alexeev’s Hydrofoil Design Bureau carries out the perspective works on ekranoplanes of new generation of various modifications.
One of the priorities of Maritime transport policy of Russia is the formation and development of modern transport infrastructure, which is capable to provide rapid transportation of passengers and cargo, reduction of transport costs, as well as the development of industrial and mineral resources (“Development strategy of shipbuilding industry for the period till 2030”, the Federal target program “Development of transport system of Russia for 2010-2020” in part of the routines “Maritime transport” and “Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period till 2030”).
The proof is the fact that in 2016 JSC “R.E.Alexeev’s Hydrofoil Design Bureau” proposed a new perspective project on the design and building of multipurpose high-speed transport
platform of new generation (hereinafter – MHSTP), based on the parametric number of ekranoplanes of different takeoff weight, in the frameworks of the program MARINET. MHSTP is aimed to provide high-speed transport and passenger transportation in regions with poorly developed coastal infrastructure and 9or) complex/severe weather conditions, patrolling the coastline-border, as well as performing of search and rescue operations’ performing.
And from this point of view, MHSTP has a number of advantages, identified by JSC “R.E.Alexeev’s Hydrofoil Design Bureau” in the comparative analysis with other means of transport, that also confirms the relevance and feasibility of it application:
- There is no world analogues, suitable for operation in remote regions, as well as in heavy weather conditions (e.g. ice);
- Reduction of operating costs by approximately 35%, compared to the aircraft, for example, (no need to use flight strip, as it can land on water surface) and as a consequence – competitive ticket price – 50% lower than the aircraft has (in the case of passenger transportation);
- The possibility of loading and unloading operations in sea ports on specially created sites;
- High speed – within the framework of search and rescue operations, for example, the arrival time on request is 2-2,5 hours (normal vessel – 6-8 hours);
- High fuel efficiency – fuel consumption is 18% less than, for example, the aircraft “Boeing 737-200”;
- Increased range – by 17% more than, for example, the aircraft “Boeing 737-200”;
- The possibility of transport on routes, which are not served by other means of transport;
- High sea-keeping performance and autonomy;
- Multivariate payload;
- High load capacity;
- Insignificant costs for the modernization of berthing facilities;
- The possibility of flying at altitudes up to 3000 meters;
- Universality of application and use.
For more details please contact:
Elena Tetereva, International trade specialist Alekseev’s Central Design Bureau JSC
+7 812 331-63-56 доб. 942
Sergey Korolev, Deputy CEO Alekseev’s Central Design Bureau JSC
+7(812) 331 63 56 E-mail: Alekseevfirstname.lastname@example.org