MARINET working group on improving legislation is established
In accordance with decision by the Interdepartmental Working Group of NTI the MARINET working group on improving legislation is established. The working group is authorized for preparation of proposals for the development of new regulatory and legal acts, proposals for changes in regulatory legal acts as well as making conclusions on draft regulatory and legal acts that affect the implementation of the MARINET roadmap.
The aim of the work is to stimulate the implementation of MARINET high technologies and solutions, the development of promising markets, the removal of administrative barriers to the markets and technologies.
In the near future, the working group will prepare a plan of measures to improve the legislation based on the MARINET roadmap and the new proposals by MARINET participants.
Currently the working group includes:
- Sergey Generalov, President of the Industrial Investors Group – the head of the working group
- Anton Danilov-Danilyan, Chairman of the Public Council under the Ministry of Industry and Trade, coordinator and deputy head of the working group,
- Igor Gapeshko, General Director of Transas Navigator,
- Eugene Zagorodny, Vice President of United Shipbuilding Corporation,
- German Zverev, President of the Russian National Association of Fisheries Enterprises, Entrepreneurs and Exporters (VARPE),
- Alexey Klyavin, President of the Russian Chamber of Shipping,
- Anton Leshchenko, Head of the legal department of Sovcomflot,
- Yury Moshnyakov, Head of the marketing and sales department of civil products of Concern Morinformsystem-Agat,
- Eugene Olhovik, Head of the Scientific and Innovation Department of the Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping,
- Elena Kvasnikova, Head of the Unit, Shipbuilding, Industrial and Marine Engineering Department of Ministry of Industry and Trade,
- Alexey Lyshenko, Head of the Unit of Science and Technology of the Ministry of Education and Science.