Technological platform to develop the unmanned navigation systems based on computer simulation in virtual environment
The project creates an open-code platform for the safe and efficient validation of unmanned navigation systems. The solution integrates a lot of different simulation models and is the first to offer a full-scale model of an autonomous ship. This model will include:
– ship navigation model;
– 3d ship & environment visualization model;
– ship autonomous control model (including the autonomous maneuvering and collision-prevention system);
– ship remote control model;
– models for interaction with VTS and ordinary ships;
– technical specifications and maintenance requirements;
– regulation documents.
The platform expected as a result of this project will be strongly demanded by all the authorities and companies who are interested in the safe development, testing and further verification/certification of the autonomous ships and their components.
To know more about the project please contact Transas Technology
PR and Marketing Manager